Reasons to Buy
"PassivHaus" is the worlds only performance based energy standard, dedicated to promoting sustainable architecture around the globe.
The Avantis 95 system is the perfect aluminium system for high rise buildings with extremely low air infiltration (0.18m³/hm²), 10 times better than than European standards (1.89 m³/hm²).
- Slim sightlines - only a 95mm frame depth which is extremely low for a PassivHaus window
- Large sized windows are possible - up to 2400mm height and 1600mm width
- Wide range of window configurations - Turn, Tilt/Turn, Bottom Hung and Fixed
- Virtually maintenance free
- Very safe - The combination of safety glass and special hardware (Multipoint Locking) ensures a high resistance against forced entry. Internal tubular glazing beads prevent unclipping from the outside
- Compatible with other Sapa window and door products
- Over 400 powder coated paints, textures and finishes available
- Avantis 95 includes several weather barriers - Specially designed gaskets, a large decompression chamber and internal drainage to ensure weather resistance
The PassivHaus Methodology
As of July 2013, Sapa Building System and relevant products are members of the PassivHaus Trust. The Passivhaus Trust is an independent, non-profit organisation that provides leadership in the UK for the adoption of the Passivhaus standard and methodology.
The Passive House Institute (PHI) is an independent research center that has played a crucial role in the development of the passive House concept - the Worlds only performance based energy standard in construction. The Passivhaus Institute is responsible for promoting and maintaining the Passive House - Passivhaus building program.
ift Rosenheim is an internationally acting scientific service provider for manufacturers of windows, curtain walls, glass, pedestrian, industrial and commercial doors and gates and all accessories. ift Rosenheim performs tests for the fitness for use of building components and various materials depending on their field of application.